Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ha! freaky facts about me

so on youtube i saw this tag going around where people were answering questions about quirky personal habits. the questions sounded like fun, so i figured i'd copy them and answer them myself.

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?   hmm.  that's an interesting question because the people i consider 'family' aren't all biologically related to me.  my sister and many of my wesleyan sisters call me 'beeah'.  (calley spells it 'bia'.)  when calley was little, she had trouble pronouncing the 'r' in my name, so i became bia.  i told my friends at wesleyan about it, and the name was revived and stuck.  kathryn calls me 'b'.  



#2. What's a weird habit of yours?  weird habit?  me?  nothing!  actually...my husband says that sometimes when i'm working on schoolwork or reading or something, i roll my tongue around in my mouth and make little noises with it.  i don't even realize i'm doing it!  


#3. Do you have any weird phobias?  not anymore.  when i was a kid, i was petrified of roly-poly bugs and inchworms.  i know, i know...bizarre.  i was also tickle-phobic, but thomas broke me of that.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?  'total eclipse of the heart'.  i'm not ashamed!

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?  willful ignorance.  and stupid drivers.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?  i pick at my cuticles.  yes, i know it's gross.  shut up.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?  if you are standing at the foot of the bed, it's the right.  away from the door and with thomas closest to the gun.  :)

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & its name?  a teddy bear named sara.  i actually still have her.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?  iced caramel macchiato with non-fat milk and no whipped cream.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?  always wash your face before bed.  i admit it--i get lazy.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?  back to the spray at first, then facing it.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?  not especially.  i can put on lipstick without using my hands, but can't most girls?

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyway?  chinese food.  i always want it when i'm upset or sick.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?  'aw, dick'.  'douchecanoe'.  'he/she/they done lost his/her/they damn mind'.  (i realize that last one is not grammatically correct, but it's true.  also, there is one old  and good one, but it's too vulgar to post here.  kathryn reminded me of it a while back, and it is still funny after all these years.)

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?  more than likely, a tank top and shorts.  if it's cold, pj pants and a t-shirt.  i know...super sexy!  




after answering these, i realize that on the whole, i'm pretty normal.  seems strange that i'm not more, well...strange.  






2 comments:

  1. Oh, honey, you're weird, but those questions are clearly skewed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how so? and you should do them too! :)

    ReplyDelete