Thursday, April 14, 2011

what have i done now?

i have no idea what possessed me to start a blog.  it's not like my life is all that interesting, or that i want to spend any more time in front of the computer.  i'm a full time grad student...i spend half my life on this laptop.  even so, here i am.

i don't have any sort of plan for this thing.  just...saying what i think when i think it.  random thoughts as they pop up?  my commentary on the world around me?  some combination of both, i suspect.

anyway, welcome to anyone who might stumble across this experiment of mine.

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not too use me as inspiration for ALL your posts :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hanna: well, you know, i can only hope. i'm glad you're here, though!

    @Thomas: thanks for the inspiration. i'll try not to steal too much of your glory. (see me using the correct form of 'too' there?)

    ReplyDelete